Welcome to the Overkill supercharger system for your 2008 to 2013 Cadillac CTS V6. There’s a lot of information packaged into this page so keep scrolling down for more information.
Cadillac owners rejoice, our Procharger based supercharger system is now available for the 2nd generation model Cadillac CTS with Direct Injection V6 engines.
The Overkill Procharger supercharger solves the question of wanting more power out of your CTS V6 but how do you get past the “Buy a V” nonsense, you want to add power to YOUR car; now you can bolt on up to 200+ horsepower on your V6 with the Overkill kit and its Stage upgrades. Supercharging 3.6 Camaros for years, Overkill purchased the red Cadillac CTS you see pictured to develop this kit for the CTS platform, for you to enjoy!
This system is a bolt on installation with no permanent modifications to your vehicle and 100% reversible. You are not required to have any other modifications on your vehicle for the Stage 1 kit and all Stages are designed to work with a factory 3.6 engine. Every item to install the supercharger on your CTS V6 is included in this kit, including going above the normal expectation with the catch can system and tuning service, wiring adapters, fabricated brackets etc. What Overkill doesn’t fabricate, top quality components are sourced such as a Procharger head unit, Precision blow off valve and K&N air filter.
All kits include the following components and features:
- Procharger Supercharger unit – P1SC model for Stages 1 and 2, D1SC for Stage 3, self contained oiling system (no oil lines connect to the engine), D-Series supports up to 16psi on the 3.6
- Overkill 8-rib pulley system – unique mounting brackets use existing engine point attachments to mount the Procharger, a new independent crank pulley interlocks with the factory pulley and runs a dedicated 8-rib belt for the supercharger that doesn’t interfere with the factory accessory belt
- Full Intercooler system – Air-air intercooler, Precision blow off valve, custom machined MAF housing and full silicone/aluminum tubing with Tbolt clamps, top quality components.
- Overkill tuning with HP Tuners – each kit comes with an HP Tuner suite and custom tuning support for yourself or the installation/tuning shop of your choice. It’s HIGHLY suggested to purchase an AEM 30-0334 air/fuel gauge if you’ll be tuning exclusively with Overkill through email.
- Catch can system – separates oil vapors in the PCV system, set up to ensure proper operation while in boost, helps keep oil residue out of the supercharger system and intercooler
- Many accessories such as full Intake system with K&N air filter, new AC Delco spark plugs designed for boost, new MAP sensor that reads boost (for 2012-15 engines), a full complement of parts required for installation such as MAF wiring extension harness, power steering oil relocation kit, washer fluid bottle relocation kit, throttle body spacer to provide engine vacuum source, prefabricated vacuum lines for the catch can including OEM connection fittings at the engine, oil for several oil changes for the Procharger.
New for September 2020 – Switch to Procharger!
Overkill is excited to announce the switch to Procharger head units for this supercharger system. Along with improved performance for all kits, you can anticipate high horsepower potential from the new Stage 3 kit with a large D-Series Procharger head unit. Read below to understand the difference in Stage kits and what might be right for you!